In today’s generation where technology has advanced the work of humanity, it is inevitable that everything is controlled with a click away using our very own fingers. Starting with communication, people can efficiently talk and send messages right away even if they are on opposite sides of the world. Aside from that, people are also able to control everything creating programs for jobs to deliver every business needs efficiently.
In line with technology inventions, one of the biggest things that it has contributed to humanity is the availability of software applications you can download online to watch and catch up your favorite movies in your PC, mobile phones, and tablets. In this way, you will be able to save and download your favorite movies right away using this software and most of them come for free.
That said, in this article, we’d like to give you some simple guidelines and instructions you can follow how you will be able to utilize free movie apps and download them specifically if you have a Windows 10 PC. We’ll lay out the instructions to you one by one so you can ultimately follow and download movies without a hitch.
Signing Into Movies and TV Applications
In order for you to get the best movies you want to download and watch, you must get the best movie app available online. Make sure that it best fits your needs so you won’t have a hard time familiarizing it. Once you’re done doing that, you have to associate the movie app to your Windows 10. Here’s how to do that.
- Open your TV & Movies application in the Startup taskbar.
- After that, you have to click the Sign In button which is found on the top right corner
- Next, if you have an account already, you must sign-in directly, but if not, you have to create a new Microsoft account; then click Continue.
Removing Associated Devices In Your App
If you want your other devices to be associated with the movie app you have downloaded, your Windows 10 can do this. This is what you need to do.
- Open the Movie & TV application
- Click the button that says “More Options” and click “Settings”
- Next, you must click “Show My Download Devices” and you’ll see a frame that shows “Remove This Device”
Buying and Renting TV Shows and Movies
The Movie & TV application you have downloaded has the ability to display massive choices of movies and series you would like to watch in 360 degrees angle. Here’s what you need to do in order to buy, rent, or get them for free.
- Open your Movie application and click the Explore tab
- After you do that, you have to go to the Section button that you must click so you can shop and look for different movies. This will also show you various movies depending on genres you need to watch
- After that, you only need to click the movie so you’ll be directed to the Store window
- A drop-down arrow then appears to help you get the right movie resolution
- Once you get the right movie resolution, you need to click the Buy or Rent button. Take note that some apps offer a free download and if you want to get out of any cost then you can take this option.
- The payment method is next and you can click the Change button to select the best method you have
- Lastly, click buy or rent
Changing Where To Save The Media
In some cases like Windows 10, there might be a need for you to change the save media or movie you downloaded so that the resolution won’t be affected at the same time you’ll exactly extract the file you need. This option is found in the Setting Menu and be reminded that this is only done if you have an external drive attached to your Windows 10 PC.
- Open your Movie application and click the button that says “More Options”
- After that, you need to go to the Settings and choose “Modify Settings”
- Once done, click where it says “Change Where New Content Is Saved”
- The drop-down arrow then appears which is right below the “New Movies and TV Shows Will Save To”
- Click the “Save Location” and then apply
Adding Personal Movies and Videos That’s Already Downloaded
Windows 10 allows you to add videos and movies that you have already downloaded in your PC. This is to ensure that you have an arranged folder in your PC so that once you locate them, they are found all in one place. This is what you need to do.
- Open the Movie App and click “More Options Button”
- Once done, click the “Settings” button and select “Choose Where We Look For Videos”
- After that, you have to click the “Add Folder” and the folder you need to add as Windows 10 automatically shows that media you would like to add.
- Lastly, click “Add This Folder To Videos” and “Done”.