Special Ops gives players new, difficult challenges to take on and test their skills.
What you need to know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is the next big game from Infinity Ward and Activision.
- Special Ops is a 4-player co-op mode with a variety of challenging scenarios.
- There’s a new trailer for Special Ops, showing some of the action that players can expect.
- You can preorder Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for $60 at Amazon.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare features several different modes, including Special Ops, which includes a variety of challenging scenarios. Ahead of the game’s release, Activision has released a new trailer, showing off some of the frenetic action and difficult gunfights that Special Ops entails. You can check out the new trailer for Special Ops below:
High-altitude fights, narrow escapes, jeep shootouts and more. Special Ops is a 4-player co-op mode, so coordinating with your teammates will be critical to your success. Or you can just try it by yourself. PlayStation 4 players are getting one Special Ops mode exclusive, as Survival mode is a timed exclusive for one year.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is the first Call of Duty game with full cross-play and cross-progression at launch, which should result in an incredibly healthy playerbase, even by the standards of this juggernaut franchise. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is currently scheduled to be released on October 25 for all platforms.
Related: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for PlayStation 4: Everything you need to know
Next level combat
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
$60 at Amazon
Warfare is Modern again
Developed by Infinity Ward, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare takes the concept of modern combat and reapplies it, with familiar characters in unfamiliar situations.
Get More PlayStation
Playstation 4 Pro From $400 at Amazon
Playstation 4 Slim From $300 at Amazon
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games