A call center, otherwise known as a contact center, has been used for the last few decades in order to provide excellent customer service, telemarketing, and other business support services. Now, this market has been undoubtedly revolutionized thanks to virtual call centers.
For those of you who are not very clear about what this means, exactly, let me explain. A virtual call center, otherwise known as a call center software, is is a centralized office phone network system that helps manage calls based on the agents skill set, or when they are available.
The most innovative and useful virtual tool comes from WebRTC, which allows you to receive or make calls from any internet-connected device and wherever you are currently located. This helps improve how many people are able to reach you since they are still able to call you from any country.
Businesses value being able to communicate with their customers and clients. When it comes to offering a high-quality experience to their customers, the call center is without a doubt a priority.
So why is this virtual service so important?
More than three quarters of consumers report that they would never return to a business if they received poor service. Because of this, having a virtual call center software that improves customer service should be the priority in any business establishment.
We leave below some of the main advantages of having a virtual phone network system in your business:
- Flexibility and Mobility. Now that agents can connect from any device that has a stable internet connection, they can work both from the office, at home, or out of the country.
Not only are your agents able to receive calls from any location, they are also no longer tied to their physical landline phones. Now, business can be done from anywhere, anytime.
- Efficiency. Thanks to ACD technology, incoming calls are managed faster than ever based on an agents availability. Callers can be held in specific queues as they wait on hold so they are directed to the most reliable agent.
When incoming calls are managed, less calls are missed. In the case that no agents are available, callers will still be notified of the office hours and are able to leave a message. Never miss a call again.
- Low investment Thanks to the great innovation of the virtual call center software, you no longer need installations, wiring, physical telephones or equipment. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone that connects to the internet for your call center agents.
- Simplicity. The interface is very simple and intuitive, so both agents and the call center supervisor can easily manage their calls.
- Business productivity When everything is going well and customers are happy, all workers will become more motivated and committed. When more tasks are automated, the easier their workload becomes.
- Reliability WebRTC technology is more stable than the traditional IP lines thanks to lower data consumption and bandwidth usage. Calls are in HD quality, without interruptions or background noise.
Today, there are numerous different strategies you can take to stand out against the competition. Customers are also the most important player in any business. If your strategy is focused on them, than you will receive great business results.