TalkAndroid reports that Lenovo has unveiled two new tablets, the Tab 2 A7-10 and A7-30, following the release of its P90, Vibe X2, and Vibe Band 10 smartwatch.
Both devices have Android 4.4, a 7-inch, 1024 x 600p display, a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8127 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot compatible with up to 32GB of storage, a 2 MP camera on the back, a 0.3 MP front-facing camera, and a 4,300mAh battery. In addition, the A7-30 adds in 3G support. The tablets will be released in Aqua Blue, Cotton Candy, Pearl White, and Ebony Black.
Lenovo’s A7-10 is priced at $99, and the A7-30 is priced at $129. They are expected to come out this spring.
- Samsung Milk expands into VR and TV
- Lenovo VIBE X2 Pro announced for that perfect selfie
- LG unwraps 5.5-inch G Flex 2 at CES
- First look at all-metal Samsung Galaxy S6 that may have just leaked out
- Is this the HTC One M9 (Hima)?
|CES 2015 Coverage Sponsored By:|
The post Lenovo annouces the Tab 2 A7-10 and A7-30 tablets | TalkAndroid appeared first on AndroidGuys.