HUAWEI Watch GT 4 review: At a glance
- What is it? The HUAWEI Watch GT 4 series is a 2023 smartwatch product line running HarmonyOS that comes in two sizes (46mm and 41mm) and many different styles. It is the successor to the HUAWEI Watch GT 3 from late 2021.
- What is the price? The base model HUAWEI Watch GT 4 in both sizes starts at £229/€249. It will not officially be sold in the US, but international versions can still be bought through Amazon.
- Where can you buy it? The HUAWEI Watch GT 4 can be bought directly through HUAWEI’s website as well as through select online retailers. In the UK, this includes Amazon, Argos, Boots, and Currys. The HUAWEI Watch GT 4 release date is October 4, 2023.
- How did we test it? I tested the 46mm steel HUAWEI Watch GT 4 for a period of ten days. The HUAWEI Watch GT 4 review unit was provided by HUAWEI.
- Is it worth it? The HUAWEI Watch GT 4 is a great option for those looking for a reliable health and fitness tracker with a more stylish exterior. The best value can be found in the base model in either size; spending more on different watch strap styles doesn’t add any additional functionality to the core experience.