You’ll choose your own destiny in a completely new story.
What you need to know
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is a remaster of the original 2012 title.
- Today, publisher THQ Nordic revealed that an expansion called Fatesworn is coming in 2021.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is scheduled to release on September 8, 2020.
Earlier in 2020, THQ Nordic announced Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning after a listing leaked on the Microsoft Store. Today, THQ Nordic shared that Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is scheduled to be available on September 8, 2020.
Additionally, the publisher confirmed that a brand-new expansion called Fatesworn is coming in 2021. You can check out a trailer for the remaster and its newly announced expansion below.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is currently set to release on September 8, 2020. It’ll be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. We’ll be sure to share more when we learn exactly when in 2021 the Fatesworn expansion is set to release.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
$40 at Amazon
Build your hero
In this remaster of Kingdoms of Amalur, you’ll explore different fantastical lands as you build a unique hero that can identify with or go against classic classes. Then, in 2021, you’ll explore new content not from the original game with the release of the Fatesworn expansion.
Get More PlayStation
Playstation 4 Pro From $400 at Amazon
Playstation 4 Slim From $300 at Amazon
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games