Two bashing brothers brawling into another platform.
What you need to know
- Cuphead is a run-and-gun title developed by Studio MDHR.
- Today, Studio MDHR announced that Cuphead is available on PS4 right now.
- The DLC, The Delicious Last Course, is still in development but there’s no release date right now.
During today’s Summer Game Fest update hosted by Geoff Keighley, Maja from Studio MDHR showed up to make an exciting announcement: Cuphead is coming to PS4 and is available right now.
While a listing on Xbox.com had us suspicious the DLC might also be arriving, Studio MDHR explained the DLC isn’t quite ready yet. Maja explained that the team has learned a lot but the DLC might have been announced a little too early.
Cuphead initially launched on Xbox One and PC in 2017, with a Nintendo Switch version arriving later. It’s sold over 5 million copies as of September 2019.
PlayStation Store Gift Card
- From $10 at Amazon
- From $10 at Best Buy
- From $20 at Walmart
Easy to stock up
PlayStation gift cards are an easy way to grab currency for games, add-ons, themes, and more on the PlayStation Store. They also come in a wide variety of denominations.
Get More PlayStation
PlayStation 4 Pro From $400 at Amazon
PlayStation 4 Slim From $300 at Amazon
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games