Are you an adventure enthusiast or simply have a GoPro device at your disposal? You will be pleased to know that you can now control this nifty gadget right from your wrist using the Wear GoPro Remote app for Android Wear.
The app doesn’t seem to be available on the Google Play Store, so you will have to download the apk directly from XDA. It allows deep controls for users including the ability to turn on the GoPro device, change camera mode, frame rate or even locate the GoPro device if it goes missing.
Here are some of the essential features listed out by the developer:
- Change camera mode (Video, Photo, Burst, Time lapse)
- Change video resolution and frame rate.a
- Change Time lapse interval.
- Fire shutter to take pictures, start/stop video and see a small preview of the picture taken.
- Fire shutter by shaking your hand (Great for selfies).
- Image gallery to browse images on Camera.
- Set basic settings like Spot Meter, Beep volume, Upside down, LEDs.
- Locate camera.
- Power off/on camera.
Click here to view the embedded video.
This is a relatively new app, so the developer urges users to pass on feedback about any glitches or errors that needs fixing. We’re keeping our fingers crossed to have this app hit the Play Store soon and we don’t think we’ll have to wait much longer. You can download the Wear GoPro Remote for your Android Wear device here.
Via: XDA Forums
Come comment on this article: [New App] Wear GoPro Remote lets you control your GoPro with your smartwatch
Visit TalkAndroid for Android news, Android guides, and much more!