Sonos has kicked off its annual Super Bowl sale, offering discounts on speakers, subwoofers, and soundbars. This event will run through February 12 and offers up to $280 in savings on these Sonos products.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Sonos. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
The sale is split between solo products and bundles; we’ve listed all of the individual products on sale below as well as a few of the bundles. You can find the full list on Sonos’ website, and note that no coupon codes are required as all sales have been automatically applied.
UP TO $280 OFFSonos Super Bowl Sale
- One Smart Speaker – $179, down from $219
- Arc Soundbar – $799, down from $899
- Sub (Gen 3) Wireless Subwoofer – $649, down from $749
- Beam (Gen 2) Soundbar – $399, down from $449
- 2 Room Set with One (2x One Speakers) – $358, down from $438
- Indoor/Outdoor Set (Move + One) – $578, down from $618
- 2 Room Set with Arc (Arc + Move) – $1,198, down from $1,298
- Immersive Set with Arc (Arc + Sub + 2x One) – $1,806, down from $2,086
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.Related Roundup: Apple Deals
This article, “Deals: Sonos Super Bowl Sale Takes Up to $280 Off Speakers, Soundbars, and More” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums