Retailers have been waiting longer and longer to reveal their specific plans for the week of Black Friday, now that the shopping event begins as early as October and most companies focus on “early Black Friday” deals first. Today, we’ve finally got more information from Walmart and all the official Black Friday discounts you can expect to shop this week.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Walmart. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Similar to Target, you’ll find the usual range of Black Friday deals at Walmart this year, including TVs, streaming devices, video games, home appliances, and more. There are a few select Apple products on sale as well.
Walmart’s Black Friday Schedule
Walmart has been hosting a “Deals for Days” event all month long, with fresh markdowns appearing every Monday. This remains true this week, with most of the big Black Friday discounts scheduled to appear today, November 21, and continue through Black Friday on November 25.
Walmart+ users get early access to the deals today with online sales beginning at 12 p.m. ET for these members. For everyone else, online sales start tonight at 7 p.m. ET, and many of the same sales will appear in stores on Friday.
- Monday, November 21 – Online sales begin at 12 p.m. ET for Walmart+ users and 7 p.m. ET for everyone else
- Thursday, November 24 – Stores closed, online sales continue
- Friday, November 25 – Stores open at 6 a.m. local time
Walmart Black Friday – Deals Start 11/21
Like many retailers, Walmart’s Black Friday offerings are wide and varied. You’ll find major markdowns on video games, appliances, TVs, smart home products, speakers, headphones, and more. We’ve divided up some of the major discount categories in the sections below, and remember that while many of these sales are live now, some won’t appear until later in the day.
SITEWIDE SALEWalmart’s Black Friday Event
- Hisense 32-inch Roku Smart TV – $124.00, down from $158.00
- Vizio 40-inch LED Smart TV – $198.00, down from $226.00
- TCL 43-inch 4K UHD Roku Smart TV – $218.00, down from $258.00
- Vizio 50-inch 4K UHD LED Smart TV – $298.00, down from $358.00
- Vizio 58-inch 4K UHD LED Smart TV – $398.00, down from $528.00
- LG 75-inch 4K UHD Smart TV – $626.99, down from $898.00
- Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K Smart TV – $797.99, down from $999.99
- Samsung 75-inch QLED 4K Smart TV – $997.99, down from $1,399.99
- Samsung 65-inch Neo QLED 4K Smart TV – $1,397.99, down from $1,999.99
- Chromecast with Google TV (HD) – $18.00, down from $29.99
- Roku Premiere 4K – $19.00, down from $34.99
- Chromecast with Google TV (4K) – $39.98, down from $48.69
Walmart’s Black Friday discounts on video games match many of the same ones we’re seeing at other retailers, including the annual Nintendo Switch bundle with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $299.00. Otherwise, you’ll find the year’s best prices on numerous popular games.
- PlayStation 5 Console God of War Ragnarok Bundle – $559.00
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition God of War Ragnarok Bundle – $459.00
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle – $299.00
- Animal Crossing New Horizons – $29.00, down from $59.99
- Mario Party Superstars – $29.00, down from $59.99
- Sonic Frontiers – $29.00, down from $59.99
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart – $35.00, down from $69.99
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – $25.00, down from $69.99
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – $20.00, down from $59.99
- Death Stranding – $29.00, down from $49.99
- PlayStation DualSense – $49.00, down from $69.00
- Xbox Wireless Controller – $45.00, down from $64.99
- Soundcore Portable Speaker – $39.00, down from $79.00
- Beats Flex – $49.95, down from $69.95
- Beats Studio Buds – $99.95, down from $149.99
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – $99.00, down from $149.99
- Bose Sport Earbuds – $129.00, down from $179.00
- Google Pixel Buds Pro – $149.99, down from $199.99
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Canceling Headphones – $249.00, down from $329.00
- Google Nest Mini – $19.98, down from $49.00
- Google Nest Hub – $49.98, down from $99.98
- Netgear Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 Router – $99.00, down from $144.95
- AirPods 2 – $79.00, down from $129.00
- Apple Watch SE (first gen) – $149.00, down from $199.00
- AirTag 4-Pack – $74.98, down from $99.00 [matched at Amazon]
- AirPods Pro 1 – $159.00, down from $249.00 [matched at Verizon]
- AirPods Pro 2 – $199.99, down from $249.00 [matched at Amazon]
You can find all the Apple Black Friday Deals currently available in our dedicated post. For everything else, we’re keeping track of all of the season’s best Apple-related deals in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you’ll find for Black Friday 2022.Related Roundups: Apple Black Friday, Apple DealsRelated Forum: Community Discussion
This article, “Walmart Reveals Black Friday Plans With Week-Long Sales Starting Today” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums