Do you want to make more sales on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a great resource for reaching out to prospective clients. You can use LinkedIn’s social networking features to connect with influencers in your industry, build networks, and make new connections.
LinkedIn sales tool by the linked helper are designed to help salespeople generate leads, manage their pipeline, and track their performance.
LinkedIn allows you to manage your professional network, post content that helps your audience find you, and find new contacts who may be interested in working with you.
It’s also one of the few social media platforms that let you see who is viewing your content or who has connected with you. In short, it is the best tool for those who want to improve their market strategies.
Some features that will help you to increase your sales:
LinkedIn is a great tool for sales. Here are some features we think make it a great choice for sales,
- 700 weekend invites: Sending invitations is one of the most important features of LinkedIn. However, with LinkedIn, you can send only 100 invites per week, but with LinkedIn sales tools, you can increase the invites to 700 per week.
- Salesforce Integration: Integrates with Salesforce and allows you to track leads, contacts, and opportunities.
- Email Campaigns: Create email campaigns triggered by specific events, such as when a lead enters their email address or closes a case.
- Lead Qualifier: A lead qualification tool that helps you select the right people for your business by helping you match leads with your sales team’s ideal customers based on demographics, interests, and behaviors.
- Approach the emails not available on LinkedIn: with the new algorithm, you can get emails from a 1st-degree email account but can also get 3rd-degree email contacts. You can find out if an email address is available on LinkedIn and then send an email directly to that person. This is ideal for anyone who wants to connect with active members of LinkedIn but doesn’t have access to their profile.
- Automate everything with LinkedIn sales tools: You won’t have to worry about manually following up with potential leads and customers.
You’ll be able to track your contacts’ activity and see their response rates with this tool.
- Increase CR by 18℅: With our LinkedIn sales tool, you’ll be able to find out if people are ignoring your messages. You’ll also be able to follow up with them, like them, and get more CRs. Our system will automatically do the work for you so that you can focus on other parts of your marketing funnel!
- LinkedIn Campaign Analytics: Dashboards allow you to create a personalized view of your analytics to see exactly what’s going on with your campaigns at a glance. You can filter data by campaign, customer segment, and campaign objective and sort it by date range to quickly find the information you need.
- Flexible CRM Integration: linked helper provide a fully integrated sales tool that gives you access to all the features you need to keep your business running smoothly. With fully Flexible CRM integration through webhooks, you can easily add new contacts, prioritize leads, and manage them as they come in.
If you’re using LinkedIn for customer engagement, we recommend using webhooks to integrate with your CRM system. This will allow you to update the information on your website or app whenever something changes in their account.
- A Custom landing page builder: so that no matter what kind of website or email marketing strategy your company uses, LinkedIn sales tools will integrate seamlessly with them.
You’re here because you want to grow your business. And while it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day,
With LinkedIn sales tools by linked helpers, Our goal is to ensure you have everything you need to maximize your time, energy, and budget—so that all of your focus can be on getting sales leads and closing deals.