The best Black Friday deals include plenty of good deals on some of the best laptops you can buy. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to choosing a laptop. However, the Dell XPS 13 is the laptop that will fit the needs of most people. That makes it a fantastic choice to buy on Black Friday, assuming you purchase one as part of the best Black Friday laptop deals.
- View Laptop Black Friday Deals at Amazon
- View Laptop Black Friday Deals at Best Buy
- View Laptop Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Which laptop should you buy on Black Friday?
Choosing the best laptop for you is a highly personal purchase. Laptops vary in terms of size and style, and their performance also ranges widely. The needs of a student are quite different from those of a professional video editor, for example. Below, you’ll find some recommendations based on what your needs are, and what kind of laptop you’re looking to buy.
Dell XPS 13
The Dell XPS 13 is fast, mobile, and attractive, the ideal laptop for the student, home office worker, or just someone who wants a beautiful laptop.
The white palm rests have a clean, modern aesthetic that is unique without being too flashy. Of course, the ultra-thin bezels on the XPS 13 have always been its calling card. It features top-of-the-line build quality too.
- View Dell XPS 13 Black Friday deals at Amazon
- View Dell XPS 13 Black Friday Deals at Best Buy
- View Dell XPS 13 Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Mark Coppock/Digital Trends
However, the XPS 13 is not the only that laptop fits this category. If you’re more interested in a Mac, for example, the M1 MacBook Air makes for an excellent alternative.
The M1 provides the MacBook Air with long-lasting battery life and good performance, all without making a peep because it’s fanless. For the first time in a long time, the MacBook Air is a great entry-level introduction to the Mac ecosystem.
- View MacBook Air Black Friday Deals at Amazon
- View MacBook Air Black Friday Deals at Best Buy
- View MacBook Air Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Razer Blade 14
The needs of a student, however, will vary wildly from a professional video editor. That remains true for those who want to dive into PC gaming. So, if you’re looking for a laptop with a bit more oomph, you might want to consider a larger laptop with a discrete graphics card.
If you’re going to spend more time gaming than editing video, the Razer Blade 14 is a fantastic option. It’s remarkably portable and sleek given how much performance it packs. It’s expensive, but it’s a gaming laptop that can double just as easily for work or creative pursuits.
- View Razer Blade 14 Black Friday Deals at Amazon
- View Razer Blade 14 Black Friday Deals at Best Buy
- View Razer Blade 14 Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
Now, a lot of people searching for a laptop on Black Friday are looking on the lower end of the spectrum. If your budget is under $1,000 — maybe even under $500 — I’d recommend one of the best Chromebooks, such as the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5.
It has a 1080p screen and an Intel Core processor, despite being ridiculously cheap. If your computing needs don’t go beyond a web browser, there’s not much reason to spend more money than on the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5.
- View Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Black Friday deals at Amazon
- View Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Black Friday Deals at Best Buy
- View Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Black Friday Deals at Walmart