Are you searching for the best facebook automation tools that will save you countless hours and at the same time also increase your productivity? Here in this article, I will help you to get some of them.
You can use numerous Best Social Media Hacksin these facebook automation tools in order to automate your tasks while you can focus on other business activities for your business growth.
Top 5 Facebook Automation Tools You Should Know In 2021
Here are the top 5 Facebook automation tools that you should know in 2021. Some of these tools help you with some tasks like discovering influencers, monitoring keywords, and automatically generating reports.
So, you can see, these tools go beyond automating your mundane tasks in order to boost website traffic. So let’s get started.
Apart from being a Facebook automation tool, Sendible can offer you the service of an all-in-one social media management tool. This is the one-stop solution for managing all your social media platforms.
By scheduling content in order to post on different social media accounts, you can save a huge amount of time. For monitoring keywords, Sendible is also a good solution. Whenever it finds a match, it will automatically send you a notification on your email.
- It has one unified inbox for gathering conversions.
- It schedules social media posts, videos, photos in bulk or also individually.
- In order to campaign group posts along with scheduling, it also separates queues.
- With the help of repeating schedules, this tool recycles your evergreen posts.
- From RSS feeds, it schedules, curates and shares content that is of relevant quality.
- With notifications and automated alerts, it also monitors keywords.
- On a regular basis, this Facebook Social Toolkitsends reports to clients and colleagues.
On the basis of the required user accounts and social profiles, Sendible offers various ranges of subscription plans. And all they are starting from $29 on a monthly basis.
This all-in-one social media management tool, is solely designed for saving your time. The built-in social CRM tool will automatically label, tag, and rank your most passionate fans, influencers, and followers on the basis of user engagement.
- From each network, it combines conversion into one inbox.
- In order to manage key messages, this tool uses automated moderation rules.
- It queues and schedules pieces of content in order to publish once several times or also on repeat.
- It also categorizes along with storing unlimited queued posts, which are on particular themes.
- Based on the level of engagements, Agorapulse will also allow you to tag your users.
- It also generated reports and insights that lie in depth.
- Via automatic notifications, this tool also monitors hashtags, trends, and keywords.
Agorapulse’s free plan will let you handle 3 social profiles and 1 user. The paid plans are starting from €99 on a monthly basis.
3. Social Media Poster
Apart from your Facebook posts, Social Media Poster also helps you to schedule your Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest posts weeks in advance. At the right time, it then automatically posts those schedules.
- It simplifies your posting schedules by queuing content.
- From 5 RSS feeds, it schedules reviews and collects several content ideas.
- In order to schedule repeatedly, this tool also finds the content that is performing best.
4. Social Media Tracker
The Social Media Tracker is such a Facebook automation tool that runs in the background in order to check and compile all of your crucial engagement metrics automatically into one easy-to-read table.
This will help you to check which social media platform and which piece of content is working the best. On the basis of the domain that you have entered here, this tool also finds your competitors’ social media handles.
- Social media tracker builds easy-to-read, customizable PDF reports.
- It also analyzes top-performing posts, hashtags, and campaigns of competitors.
- On your content that is performing best, this tool checks automated reports.
Missinglettr is an amazing Facebook automation tool that can convert your blog posts into engaging social media campaigns. After you are done with setting up your account and connecting your Blog via RSS, Missinglettr starts its job.
Missinglettr monitors all your blogs 24/7, and whenever it is able to detect any new blog post, a new social media campaign is auto-generated. With the help of Machine Learning and AI, this tool scans all your blog posts for better results.
- Missinglettr converts blog posts on social media campaigns.
- Along with generating, it also recommends relevant hashtags.
- On medium, Missinglettr also republishes blog posts.
- You can manage content promotion along with curation with the help of the Missinglettr Curate add-on.
The subscription plans of Missinglettr are starting from $19 on a monthly basis.
Some More Names
Apart from the top[ 5 Facebook automation tools that I have mentioned above, there are more social automation tools available that you also can try. And here are they,
- Brand Monitoring.
You can choose any one of the top Facebook automation tools. All these tools are able to handle the social automation of many of your social media accounts along with Facebook. While selecting, you need to make sure that you are selecting the tool, which is able to fulfill your requirements. Also, do not forget to consider the budget that you can invest in Facebook automation tools.
Jais Frank is a freelance content writer and enthusiastic blogger. He is the co-founder of