In our latest exclusive sale, we’ve partnered with Hyper to offer our readers 20 percent off sitewide at the company’s website. This sale will run through Sunday, April 18 and you’ll need to enter the coupon code HYPERUMORS at checkout to get the discount.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Hyper. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Hyper sells a wide assortment of accessories for mobile devices, with a focus on Apple products, data storage, and hub accessories. One of the company’s newest accessories is the HyperJuice Magnetic Wireless Battery Pack, which is compatible with MagSafe on the iPhone 12.
20% OFFHyper Sitewide Sale
Below we’ve collected a few of Hyper’s best accessories that you can save on during this sale, including battery packs, wall chargers, and USB-C hubs. Of course, there are many more items to shop on Hyper’s website, including Lightning to USB-C cables, laptop stands, wireless chargers with MagSafe compatibility, and more. Be sure to head to HyperShop.com and take advantage of the sale before it expires this Sunday.
- Pearl 3,000 mAh – $24.00, down from $29.99
- HyperJuice Magnetic Wireless Battery Pack – $32.00, down from $39.99
- HyperJuice 10,000 mAh – $48.00, down from $59.99
- HyperJuice 15,000 mAh – $64.00, down from $79.99
- HyperJuice 65W USB-C Charger – $32.00, down from $39.99
- HyperJuice 66W USB-C Charger – $48.00, down from $59.99
- HyperJuice 100W USB-C Charger – $80.00, down from $99.99
- HyperDrive 4-in-1 Hub for iPad Pro/Air – $40.00, down from $49.99
- HyperDrive 6-in-1 Hub for iPad Pro/Air – $72.00, down from $89.99
- HyperDrive BAR 6-in-1 Hub – $56.00, down from $69.99
- HyperDrive PRO 8-in-2 Hub for MacBook Pro/Air – $80.00, down from $99.99
Keep up with all of this week’s best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.Related Roundup: Apple Deals
This article, “Exclusive Deals: Hyper Offering 20% Off Sitewide, Including Battery Packs, USB-C Hubs, and More” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums