Daniel, Ara, Jerry, and Harish are here with your fix of Android news! Samsung is launching a trio of A series phones, and the launch date of the Galaxy S21 FE has leaked. Android 12 Developer Preview 2 adds a variety of new features, and Google is giving devs a raise by dropping Play Store commissions to 15%.
The team also discuss the ‘Incognito’ mode lawsuit, Soli radar in Google Nest Hub, and more.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- New Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 5G step it up with flagship specs, 90Hz and 120Hz displays | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE launch date just leaked — and it’s coming sooner than you think | Android Central
- Samsung says it may not launch a new Galaxy Note this year | Android Central
- Android 12 Developer Preview 2 hands-on: Lighter dark mode and one-handed usability | Android Central
- Google drops Play Store commission to 15%, cutting app developers a break | Android Central
- Google’s reputation means it needs to be more transparent when it comes to what ‘incognito’ really means | Android Central
- New Google Nest Hub (2nd gen) uses Soli radar tech to help you get a better night’s sleep | Android Central
- Project Soli is an amazing innovation that’s looking for a home | Android Central
- PS5 VR controllers revealed, featuring adaptive triggers and haptic feedback | Android Central
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you’re making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through March 31.