This article will introduce you RecordCast Screen Recorder for some of its great features I love. RecordCast is a screen recording and video editing tool that operates based on a web browser developed by PearlMountain Limited. Let’s talk about the fantastic features in RecordCast.
Flexible recording function
- Record screen videos of entire screens, application windows, or browser tabs as needed. If desired, you can record audio at the same time.
- It is also possible to capture with the webcam and screen combined.
- It’s very simple to use even if you have no technical skills for the professional multimedia app.
Convenient video editing function
It has a neat built-in video editor, which allows you to edit your recordings in one stop without searching and downloading any other software.
In addition to basic things such as track editing, cutting, logo and text insertion, special transition effects, different overlays, stylish elements, and background music addition, you can also load and use additional video files on your local PC.
Video storage format
The recorded data can be downloaded immediately in WebM format.
You can convert it to mp4 format and download it by signing up for free.
What you can do with free sign-up
- You can save projects for future video editing. RecordCast allows users to keep only the video project file under the users’ accounts, not saving their resources. If you want to make further editing to your video, make sure don’t delete the video resources from your local computer. Because to protect users’ privacy, RecordCast saves all the users’ video resources to their local computer. If you delete the local files, you can’t restore them under your account.
- Mp4 export of edited video (size select from 480p / 720p / 1080p, file format is .mp4)
Why I love it?
I love RecordCast because it is really amazing and practical for me to record online courses and study them later. Besides, it is easy to use. However, the most important reasons why I love it are those two.
- It is a web-based tool that runs on a browser! No software installation or extensions are required.
- 100% Free: Get high quality recorded video without ads or watermark! You don’t have to pay a cent.
Even if you are on the go where the capture environment is not set up, you can use RecordCast as long as you have a browser, so it seems to be quite useful! And all the video data is completed in the local environment.
By the way, I was able to confirm the operation with Chrome and Firefox. Basically, what you can do is simple, so you won’t get lost when you touch it. So I won’t write a specific explanation.
With just one browser, you can do everything from recording to simple video editing, and anyone can make their YouTube videos easily like a pro.