PDF files are frequently used in business and administration. However, as we all know, the PDF is not an editable format, and the documents often need to be edited. The easiest way to edit the PDF is to convert it to an editable file format, such as Microsoft Word.
The good news is that it is possible to convert PDFs for free online. There are free online PDF to Word converters. We have recently come across a fully free online PDF to Word converter that is also anonymous and safe. This website allows you to convert your regular (native) and scanned PDF files without the need to register with an email address or any other personal information. It also endeavors to keep your files and data safe and secure by deleting all uploaded files from the conversion servers shortly after conversion.
This PDF to Word converter has a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
How to Convert PDF to Word Online
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to converting PDF to Word online for free, safely and anonymously.
- Upload a PDF file that you would like to convert to editable Word. There are 3 ways to upload the file for conversion:
- Click the Upload button and select a PDF from your computer;
- Drag and drop the file into conversion box, and
- Import the PDF file from the cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive).
Once the file has been uploaded, the conversion starts automatically. The speed of conversion depends on the speed of your internet connection, the file size and the number of files being converted at the moment (server overload).
- When the conversion is finished, you will see the Download button. Click on it to download your converted .docx document. If you need to convert another file, just click on the Convert another file button.
You may convert any number of PDFs for free. There is no file size limit either – convert big PDFs as well.
Go ahead and give it a go: it is certainly completely free and anonymous. Just visit the website, get your PDF converted to Word and download it. There are no hidden costs.