Gone are the days where the only people who cared about a proxy internet connection were the nefarious hackers and ne’er-do-well types at your local library and coffee shop. In our modern world of rapidly vanishing privacy, it’s increasingly important to protect yourself your data.
We’ve all seen more and more reports of compromised security, leaks, and hacks. It’s damn near impossible to go online and remain untouched or subject to problems. Sadly, there’s nothing that we see happening to make us expect things to get safer in the immediate future. How does one safeguard their internet activity? With a VPN service, like SurfShark, that’s how.
PROMOTED: Do you really need a VPN for your mobile phone?
Whether you want to enjoy content in markets outside of your own, torrent files, or simply safeguard yourself, SurfShark can help. There’s a lot of junk out there; put a safety net between you and the garbage.
- Browse securely, even on public WiFi, w/ AES-256-GCM encryption
- Surf restriction-free w/ unlimited data & bandwidth on unlimited devices
- CleanWeb™ feature blocks ads, trackers & malware while you browse
- Access 1200+ servers in 61 countries worldwide
- Protect your true IP from websites w/ WebRTC protection
- Mitigate risks w/ IPv6 leak protection, kill switch & Zero-knowledge DNS
- Enjoy content faster w/ optimized online content viewing & torrent-friendly servers
- Evade geo-restrictions & access your favorite sites anywhere
- Browse w/ peace of mind thanks to a strict no-logging policy
SurfShark provides the ability to anonymously connect to the internet with private encryption. That means your data won’t be out in the open on those sketchy public Wi-Fi and mobile networks. Also, no activity-logs… not that you’d have any reason for that to be an issue.
A Work-from-Home Must
A VPN is a must-have in the COVID-19 era and world of working or attending school from a latop in the kitchen. SufrShark is a great service to protect yourself and your valuable information. And, really, it’s peace of mind at its core. One year of SurfShark typically retails for $145 but AndroidGuys readers get a subscription much cheaper.
Sign up for a four-year plan and get it for just $99.99, or 82% off. Also available are two-year and three-year options.