No official name but it’s still coming.
What you need to know
- A new Dragon Age game is in development.
- We don’t know much about it at this time.
- Mark Darrah, Executive Producer at BioWare, recently confirmed that work on the game is continuing.
- BioWare is working from home, which means work is a bit slower than it might otherwise have been.
If for some reason you were concerned that work on the next Dragon Age game had stopped due to the ongoing pandemic, you don’t need to worry anymore. Mark Darrah, Exectutive Producer recently shared on Twitter that work was continuing, though he also noted that it’s slowed down due to work from home.
I realize that most of you are here for Dragon Age news and there hasn’t been a lot of that lately…Let me just run down some things I an say:1. We are working on the next Dragon Age2. Yes we are working from home3. Working from home is harder 4. We are making progress
— Mark Darrah (@BioMarkDarrah) July 22, 2020
The last Dragon Age game released was Dragon Age: Inquisition in 2014, with several story DLC packs released throughout 2015. A teaser for a new Dragon Age game was shown at the 2018 Game Awards. No name was given, just #TheDreadWolfRises.
For a look at perhaps a single new image that’s possibly from the next Dragon Age game, check out the ending of the EA Play Live 2020 showcase:
In addition to working on this new fantasy role-playing game, BioWare is attempting to revamp Anthem and is reportedly working on a next-generation Mass Effect game. We’ll be sure to provide more updates when we learn more about each of these projects.
- PlayStation 5: Everything we know so far
- PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: How they compare
- PS5 Specs: What’s in the next-gen PlayStation
- Will PS4 games work on the PlayStation 5?