With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, it’s time to figure out what you’re getting your special someone. You are buying them something, right?
If a smartwatch is on your list of potential gift ideas, the time (pun intended) is right. Mobvoi, makers of Wear OS wearables, has dropped prices for a number of its of models as part of an ongoing Valentine’s Day promotion.
READ: TicWatch S2 review – The best budget Wear OS experience
While many of its products are already affordably priced, we’ll never turn our nose up at a sale. You could be looking at up to $50 off, depending on which model you select.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the ongoing Mobvoi sale.
- TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE: $249 (USD $299 ) [17% OFF]
- TicWatch S2: $143.99 (USD $179.99 ) [20% OFF]
- TicWatch E2: $127.99 (USD $159.99 ) [20% OFF]
- TicWatch C2: $127.49 (USD $199.99 )[36% OFF]
- TicWatch Pro: $199.99 (USD $249.99 ) 20% OFF
- TicPods 2 Standard: $89.99 (USD $99.99 ) 10% OFF
We’ve reviewed a number of Mobvoi’s wearables in the past and have found them to be certainly worth the money. If you’re on the hunt for something a little more wallet-friendly than what Fossil and others put forward, we’d suggest starting with Mobvoi’s TicWatch line.
Customers can find these prices at both Mobvoi’s website and through Amazon.