Samsung has kicked off pre-orders of the Galaxy Note 10 Lite in India, with the phone going on sale from February 3.
What you need to know
- The Galaxy Note 10 Lite is now live in India, with the 6GB/128GB model available for ₹38,999 ($545) and the 8GB/128GB version for ₹40,999 ($575).
- The phone comes with the S Pen stylus, and you also get a 3.5mm jack.
- Pre-orders are now live, and the phone is set to go on sale from February 3.
- You’ll be able to pick up the Note 10 Lite in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red.
Samsung isn’t waiting around to launch the Galaxy Note 10 Lite in global markets. Just two weeks after its global debut, the Note 10 Lite is making its way to India, with pre-orders live right now. Samsung is selling the phone in two memory options: a 6GB/128GB model for ₹38,999 ($545), and an 8GB/128GB option for ₹40,999 ($575).
The Note 10 Lite is available in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red color options in the country, and the Aura Red option in particular looks stunning. With the Note 10 Lite, Samsung is aiming to deliver the best features from its flagship Note 10 series at a much more affordable price point. As such, the phone loses out on the metal-and-glass design for a plastic chassis, and it’s powered by an aging Exynos 9810 chipset.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite specs
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs. Note 10 Lite: Which should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite vs. Galaxy Note 10 Lite: Which should you buy?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
₹38,999 at Samsung India
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite brings the best features from the Note 10 series to a more affordable price point. You get the S Pen stylus and a massive 4500mAh battery with fast charging, and there’s also a 3.5mm jack and Android 10 out of the box.