It has returned. The Rajang is coming to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in a free update that is set to release in October.
What you need to know
- The Rajang is a beast from past Monster Hunter games
- The Rajang is being added to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne in a free update set to release in October.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is set to release on September 6.
- You can preorder Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for $60 at Amazon.
Capcom just can’t resist adding more and more monsters to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Ahead of the expansion’s release, Capcom has revealed the first post-launch addition: the Rajang. This Fanged Beast is returning in a free update that is scheduled to be released sometime in October. Check out the new reveal trailer for the Rajang update below:
A lone, wandering, nomadic creature, the Rajang is famous and infamous in equal strides for the challenge it has posed in the past. If this teaser trailer is any indicator, it doesn’t look like that challenge has been lessened. With this update coming post-launch, it’ll need to be a challenging fight to stand up to the Hunters who will no doubt already have the best gear the expansion provides. We’ll share more information on the update when the exact release date is revealed.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is set to release on September 6, 2019.
Related: List of new monsters coming to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
$60 at Amazon
Go claim your prize
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne adds new monsters, weapons, regions and quest to an already-massive game. Please note that if purchased from the PlayStation Store, you’ll need to already have the base game, while the version from Amazon includes the base game.
Get More PlayStation
Playstation 4 Pro From $400 at Amazon
Playstation 4 Slim From $300 at Amazon
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games