What you need to know
- The OnePlus 7 Pro is available at OnePlus.com and T-Mobile in the U.S.
- It starts at $669 and goes up to $749.
- You can purchase it beginning Friday, May 17 at 10:00 AM ET.
At its May 14 launch event in New York City, OnePlus formally took the wraps off of its first flagship for 2019 — the OnePlus 7 Pro.
The OnePlus 7 Pro brings a lot to the table, including a large 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a sharp resolution of 3120 x 1440, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, three rear cameras, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and much more.
We have a feeling a lot of folks will be eager to get their hands on the phone, and thankfully, buying one should prove to be pretty easy.
Sales for the OnePlus 7 Pro begin at 10:00 AM ET on Friday, May 17. At that time, the OnePlus 7 Pro will be available at OnePlus.com and both online and in-stores at T-Mobile. You’ve got your choice of three different models, including:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage — $669
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage — $699
- 12GB RAM + 512GB storage — $749
The OnePlus 7 Pro will initially be available in Nebula Blue and Mirror Gray, and coming in June you’ll be able to buy the phone in Almond.
Get More OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 Pro
From $670 at OnePlus
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review
- Best OnePlus 7 Pro Accessories
- Best OnePlus 7 Pro Cases