Marton Barcza of TechAltar joins the show once again to chat with Daniel Bader and Ara Wagoner about the various ways Huawei may be doomed — and the scenarios in which they could survive as a company. Marton elaborates on his amazing YouTube video in which he makes the case that Google has made Android versions irrelevant. All that and tons more!
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
Show Notes and Links:
- Honor 20 Pro review: Gunning for the big-name flagships
- Huawei soon losing access to Android updates, Google apps, after Trump trade ban
- Huawei Android ban, explained: Could we see a Mate 30 without Google?
- Losing Google support would irreparably damage Huawei’s global smartphone business
- Huawei is working on a backup OS that natively runs Android apps
- How valuable is Android, or any other operating system, without Google?
- Huawei’s imminent Google ban is causing lots of its phones to be traded in
- UK mobile network EE drops Huawei phones from its 5G launch
- Huawei reassures Canadian carriers it can supply network equipment amidst U.S. trade ban
- Huawei faces another huge blow as ARM cuts ties with the Chinese brand
- Trump says ‘very dangerous’ Huawei could be part of U.S.-China trade deal
- How Google has finally made Android versions irrelevant
- How I arrived at the perfect Android theming setup (and how to build your own)
- TechAltar (@TechAltar) | Twitter
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.