A great way to gear up for a new school year.
It’s already August, and that means people are well in the swing of buying the tech necessary for the upcoming school year. No matter the grade level, it’s basically a requirement that you have some sort of phone and/or laptop to get the most work done — and Google’s latest products are a great place to start.
To make the purchases a little bit more palatable, Google is running a variety of discounts on its latest and greatest — the Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home, Home Mini, Chromecast Ultra and Pixel Buds. Each of the deals runs for a different amount of time, with a different start and end date. It’s all a bit confusing, but here’s a list of all of the deals and the date range they run.
- Pixel 2 XL: $100 off + $50 store credit + free home Mini (Aug 12 – Sept 1)
- Pixelbook: $250 off the 128GB model (Aug 12 – Sept 3)
- Google Home Mini: $10 off or buy 2 and save $40 (Aug 19 – Sept 3)
- Google Home: $30 off or $65 Home + Home Mini (Aug 19 – Sept 3)
- Chromecast Ultra: $10 off (Aug 26 – Sept 6)
- Pixel Buds: $50 off (Aug 12 – Sept 1)
Some of the deals are better than others. The Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook and Google Home + Home Mini deals in particular are pretty solid, especially if you were already planning on picking up multiple Google devices at once. All of the deals will be applied automatically when you add the products to your cart at the Google Store — just make sure you’re buying during the listed dates above.
Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel 2 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL review: The new standard
- Google Pixel 2 specs
- Google Pixel 2 vs. Pixel 2 XL: What’s the difference?
- Join our Pixel 2 forums