Save $50-$170 on select models
As part of our daily coverage we like to bring you deals, discounts, and other promotions related to smartphones to help save readers money. Additionally, we aim to help you get a feel for what’s available and where you can go for purchases. One such retailer, B&H Photo Video, offers plenty of Android phones to choose from, many of which are unlocked.
Why an unlocked smartphone?
In the hunt for a new smartphone? Have you ever considered an unlocked model? The benefit, of course, is that the handset can be used on a wide variety of wireless service providers. It might cost a little more up front than your last device, but it could pay off in the long run.
Whereas a lot of today’s flagship models tend to run in the $500-$600 range, or higher, there’s an awful lot of smartphone to be had for less money. In fact, you can sometimes spend $200-300 for a phone and get a substantial upgrade over your previous one.
So, the next time you need to replace your existing phone, consider scooping up one of these. It’s often a heck of a lot cheaper than going through your carrier in the end. Depending on which model you purchase, you could save big on an unlocked Android from B&H.
We’ve gathered up the 10 best-selling unlocked Android devices from B&H so you can get a sense for what’s available. Indeed, you’ll see a nice mix of big-name vendors and devices from other, scrappy players. Note that we’ve omitted color variations; you might find other colors available.
- LG Google Nexus 5X 16GB – $329.00 SAVE $50
- LG Google Nexus 5X 32GB – $379.00 SAVE $50
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 32GB – $199.00 SAVE $50
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $599.99
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB – $329.99 SAVE $170
- BlackBerry Priv 32GB – $699.00
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 16GB – $179.99
- Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen 16GB – $219.99
- LG G3 32GB – $269.99 SAVE $80
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB- $199.99 SAVE $50
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB – $259.99 SAVE $140
The post The best-selling unlocked Android phones from B&H Photo Video (December 23) appeared first on AndroidGuys.