Google’s blog has announced 9 new Android Wear watches faces that have hit the scene from some iconic designers. Some you may know, others you may never have heard of. Don’t beat yourself up, I have never heard of any of them. Apparently they are all a big deal though. Regardless of your knowledge base in the designer world, we are gaining access to 9 new watch faces that are designed by names that mean something in some circles and they all free to pick up through the Play Store today. Some are classy, some are colorful and some are fun. Most offer choices in their settings from the print choice in the Ted Baker to the rock walls from Melissa Joy Manning.
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
Direct yourself to the Play Store for all the new listings and give a couple of them a shot. There might be something in there that scream “THIS IS ME 100%!”.
Play Store link
The post Google announces 9 new Android Wear watch faces from iconic designers appeared first on AndroidSPIN.