The recently leaked Moto X+1 is expected to be sold with more than two dozen backplate options, according to evleaks. Reportedly, the Moto X successor will have 25 different colors and designs spread across warm, neutral, cool, wood, and leather categories. Today’s model comes with 31 options though none of them are “leather”.
- Wood (Teak, Bamboo, Rosewood, Ebony)
- Leather (Black, Red, Grey, Blue)
- Warm (Red, Orange, Lemon Lime, Violet, Crimson, Raspberry, Cabernet)
- Neutral (Slate, Purple, Smoke, Black, Chalk)
- Cool (Navy, Turquoise, Olive, Royal Blue, Dark Teal)
We’re still in the dark as to what we should expect in the Moto X+1 but we assume faster processor, more memory, and a better camera are in order.
moto X+1 backplate options: pic.twitter.com/UIcDtDSLXO
— @evleaks (@evleaks) April 13, 2014
The post Moto X successor tipped with 25 backplate options, including leather choices appeared first on AndroidGuys.