This Oppo Find 5 appeared in a new colour scheme and it was looking stunningly beautiful in the photos as it was wearing a screaming red paintjob that really attracts attention. This Chinese top shelf Android comes in a new colour that will also draw the users’ attention even in the shelves and within the market.
This red version of the Oppo Find 5 maintains the normal specifications of the original Smartphone and this is actually not a surprise to many people who are already familiar with the device since it has perfect solid internals.
The body is looking very great and this new colour has added to the glamour of the Smartphone making it to look even more wonderful.
The unique features of Oppo Find 5
- The Oppo Find 5 has a perfect 5.0 inch display of IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, a 16M colour which also has 1080 x 1920pixels. It also has a multitouch and a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
- It has an internal memory of 32 GB and the variant of 16 GB as well as the 2GB of RAM unfortunately there is no microSD card slot for memory expansion
- The Oppo Find 5 has a perfect primary camera of 13MP, the 4128 x 3096 pixels, the autofocus as well as the LED flash. The camera also features the geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, touch focus and the HDR. There is also the video of HDR and 1080p at 30fps. This Oppo Find 5 is also well equipped with the secondary camera of 1.9 MP
- This Oppo Find 5 runs on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and it also has the Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon chipset and the Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU as well as the Adreno 320 GPU.
- This Oppo Find 5 also has a non-removable battery of Li-Ion 2500mAh which is one of the best kinds of battery for such a device.
What about the pricing and availability of the Oppo Find 5?
There is limited edition release and the red handset is actually part of it. It is however very unfortunate that there is no official word that has been issued about the availability of this device in the markets or in the carriers.
The pricing of the device has also not been issued yet but it is believed that the device will have a very reasonable cost.