Stitcher Radio, one of our favorite apps of all time, just got even better today with a new 3.0 interface. Essentially recreated from the bottom up, the app looks stunning and very modern and makes for an excellent streaming audio option. We didn’t exactly hate the last version but boy do we love this new design.
It is easier than ever to discover new content, browse the stuff you already subscribe to, and navigate the app. Those of you running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or later will surely enjoy the new, rich notification system.
- Complete Interaction and Visual Redesign – Based on intensive user research, the latest version of Stitcher is more intuitive than ever and expresses the visual design set forth by Google’s design guidelines. The app’s core navigation methods now use Android’s Action Bar, dropping the learning curve for Android users in handling the app.
- Improved Content Discovery – This update adds a standalone Smart Station, which serves dynamic recommendations based on individual listening activity.
- Better Browsing – Listeners can thumb through an infinite list of recommendations without
- interrupting their current listening, for an uninterrupted browsing experience
- Upgraded Performance and Stability – Stitcher for Android is reengineered using the latest
- media APIs to best deliver a smooth listening experience, rebuilding the audio player from scratch.
- Rich Notifications – Exclusive to Jelly Bean users, listeners can control playback, pausing andtracking without unlocking their phones.
The post Stitcher Radio gets total overhaul in 3.0 release appeared first on AndroidGuys.